Saturday 31 January 2009

Saturday

This is the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning disgustingly hungover. Not a bad way to start the day!


Photobucket


Today has gone far too slowly. Now, I’m not normally one to complain about time going to slow, if anything I usually wish it would slow down. But when you’re far too tired to function and too reluctant to sleep, it can be quite tedious! Anyway I managed to do some more scanning this evening. Here are a couple of my favourite parts of some old sketches..i really need to get round to doing some new ones.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is the one I’ve been working on most recently, I need to get on and get it finished. You can't tell because I've cropped it close, but in real life this is about half the size.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the bottom pic. You are very talented. You don't sell on etsy?

    ReplyDelete